The Retiring Sort
Join 1,163 other subscribers
- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
Daily Archives: July 2, 2012
Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award
I returned from vacation to find a nice gift! Adinparadise has generously nominated me for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. I am flattered – many thanks to my benefactor for this lovely surprise! I didn’t know much about this … Continue reading
Posted in Blogging Tagged Blog, Blogging Awards, Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award 27 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.