The Retiring Sort
Join 1,163 other subscribers
- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
Daily Archives: July 28, 2012
Weekly Photo Challenge: Purple
This week’s WordPress.com Photo Challenge is Purple. Purple means something special to me – it was my mother’s favorite color. I can remember picking wild violets in our yard, bringing them in to her when I was small, proudly adding a … Continue reading
Posted in Photo Challenges Tagged family, Hampton Court Palace, Memories, Mother, photography, photos, postaday, postaweek, Purple, Violet 80 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.