The Retiring Sort
Join 1,163 other subscribers
- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
Daily Archives: July 31, 2012
Travelogue – Wanderings Outside London
Well, here we are at the end of July, and I haven’t done a monthly travelogue yet! As I’ve been watching the Olympics on TV, I’ve seen shots of some of the wonderful places we went outside of London when we … Continue reading
Posted in Travelogues Tagged Bath, Bath Abbey, England, Hampton Court Palace, lifestyle, London, Olympics, photos, Stonehenge, Travel, Windsor Castle 30 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.