‘Tis the season to be jolly! I’m feeling the love. Cee at Cee’s Photography has shared the Liebster Blog Award with me – Thank you, Cee! Of course, this means I get to share the award with eleven other bloggers, and to share those bloggers with you. The conditions of accepting the award are as follows:
A) Paste the award picture into your blog. Done!
B) Post 11 random facts about yourself. Here goes: I love being a grandmother; I wish I had more artistic talent; I love travelling; I love to laugh; I’m not very graceful; I make lists then forget to read them; I cry at sappy movies and songs; I wish I played any instrument better; I love to cook, but not as much as I used to; I hate long car rides – I get claustrophobic after a while; I love to blog-surf.
C) Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- If you could spend one day doing what you wanted, what would it be? Traveling with my husband.
- If you could be famous for one thing, what would it be? Kindness.
- If you could have three wishes granted, what would they be? Continuing good health for my family. Eradication of violent anger. Eradication of cancer.
- If you could know the answer to any question, besides “What is the meaning of life?”, what would it be? How do we cure cancer?
- What one thing you miss about being a kid? The sense of an unlimited future.
- What habits are worth keeping? Reading, Correspondence, Prayer.
- What is your favorite day of the week? Saturdays – all day with hubby.
- What word describes you best? Scattered?
- What would I do if there was no way I could fail? Sing, or write a book.
- Will you share and describe a happy moment in your past, recent or distant? Having so many of my friends and my family together for my birthday last year.
- If you could spend 15 minutes with any living person, who would it be and why? That’s a tough one – maybe Condaleeza Rice – although I doubt she’d answer all my questions!
D) Write-up 11 NEW questions directed towards your nominees. OK, then:
- Why did you start blogging?
- Have your blogging goals changed?
- What’s your favorite thing about the blogosphere?
- Who’s been the most influential person in your life so far?
- What do you think is your greatest strength?
- What do others think is your greatest strength?
- What’s your favorite book?
- Where do you want to be in ten years?
- How do you relax?
- What’s your favorite comfort food?
- Describe yourself in three words.
E) Pass the award along to 11 other bloggers. Here are the folks who will find this award from me in their stockings! These are mostly newly discovered treats for me. Please take a moment to visit them, to give yourself a treat as well!
- Lola Jane’s World
- The Musings of a Random Mind
- The Day After
- Smart ‘n Trendy Mom
- The World according to Dina
- Shutter Effects
- Images and Words
- Keeping it Real
All the best to you and yours for the holidays and the New Year!!!
Pingback: The GIFT | IMAGES & WORDS
Congratulations on your award! 🙂
Thank you, Elizabeth! 😉
Many, many congratulations – muchly deserved award!! Thank you so much for nominating my blog too!!! Have a great day xxx
You’re quite welcome!
Thanks ever so much TRS for my first award! It was lovely to come back after a weekend escape and see the nomination that came in to my blog. I’ve been thinking of the answers to the questions all day, as well as figuring out my other nominees. Have a great day!
Pingback: Liebster Blog Award: The first award for my blog « Smart n Trendy MOM
Congratulations to you. I’m with you on #9. 🙂
Thanks, AD, 😉
Congratulations and thank you for honoring me with this lovely award.
Thanks – and you are welcome!
I’m thrilled you decided to accept this award. I loved reading more about you. Thanks for being a part of my blogosphere.
You’re so welcome – and thanks again, for the recognition and the opportunity to pass along these blogs! I really enjoy having you in my blog-circle as well! 😉
Congratulations on another lovely award! I enjoyed learning more about you in the Q&A section. I could especially identify with answers #6 and #9. I too dream of writing a book someday. Singing not so much. Also, I’d like to thank you for the gracious nod to my little blog. Many thanks! 🙂
Thanks – and you’re welcome. It is fun to read everyone’s answers to these sorts of questions, isn’t it? 😉
Congratulations, and thank you for passing along to me TRS, How fun! I accept and will post later this week. Great questions too!
Thanks – and you’re very welcome! Glad you liked the questions. 😉
BE ENCOURAGED! BE BLESSED!
Thank you, Francine! 😉