‘Tis the season to be jolly! I’m feeling the love. Cee at Cee’s Photography has shared the Liebster Blog Award with me – Thank you, Cee! Of course, this means I get to share the award with eleven other bloggers, and to share those bloggers with you. The conditions of accepting the award are as follows:
A) Paste the award picture into your blog. Done!
B) Post 11 random facts about yourself. Here goes: I love being a grandmother; I wish I had more artistic talent; I love travelling; I love to laugh; I’m not very graceful; I make lists then forget to read them; I cry at sappy movies and songs; I wish I played any instrument better; I love to cook, but not as much as I used to; I hate long car rides – I get claustrophobic after a while; I love to blog-surf.
C) Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- If you could spend one day doing what you wanted, what would it be? Traveling with my husband.
- If you could be famous for one thing, what would it be? Kindness.
- If you could have three wishes granted, what would they be? Continuing good health for my family. Eradication of violent anger. Eradication of cancer.
- If you could know the answer to any question, besides “What is the meaning of life?”, what would it be? How do we cure cancer?
- What one thing you miss about being a kid? The sense of an unlimited future.
- What habits are worth keeping? Reading, Correspondence, Prayer.
- What is your favorite day of the week? Saturdays – all day with hubby.
- What word describes you best? Scattered?
- What would I do if there was no way I could fail? Sing, or write a book.
- Will you share and describe a happy moment in your past, recent or distant? Having so many of my friends and my family together for my birthday last year.
- If you could spend 15 minutes with any living person, who would it be and why? That’s a tough one – maybe Condaleeza Rice – although I doubt she’d answer all my questions!
D) Write-up 11 NEW questions directed towards your nominees. OK, then:
- Why did you start blogging?
- Have your blogging goals changed?
- What’s your favorite thing about the blogosphere?
- Who’s been the most influential person in your life so far?
- What do you think is your greatest strength?
- What do others think is your greatest strength?
- What’s your favorite book?
- Where do you want to be in ten years?
- How do you relax?
- What’s your favorite comfort food?
- Describe yourself in three words.
E) Pass the award along to 11 other bloggers. Here are the folks who will find this award from me in their stockings! These are mostly newly discovered treats for me. Please take a moment to visit them, to give yourself a treat as well!
- Lola Jane’s World
- The Musings of a Random Mind
- The Day After
- Smart ‘n Trendy Mom
- The World according to Dina
- Shutter Effects
- Images and Words
- Keeping it Real
All the best to you and yours for the holidays and the New Year!!!