The Retiring Sort
Join 1,163 other subscribers
- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
Daily Archives: December 13, 2012
Future Challenge: On Golden Pond
I’m going to on out on a limb here, hoping that if you’re visiting this blog, regardless of your age, you have at least a passing interest in your future and the lifestyles it can bring. Maybe you came for … Continue reading
Posted in Future Challenges, Retirement itself Tagged aging, lifestyle, retirement, retirement planning, TRS Future Challenge 15 Comments
Where’s My Golden Pond?
In the game of Financing Retirement, there are two sides of the ledger. I’m dedicating various other posts to the Money In side (IRA’s, 401k’s, pensions, savings, Social Security, home equity, etc.), but the only way to figure out when … Continue reading
Posted in Financial Issues, Information, Retirement itself Tagged aging, change, lifestyle, retirement planning, Retiring in place, Senior housing, Senior Living 13 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.