The Retiring Sort
Join 1,163 other subscribers
- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
Daily Archives: January 18, 2014
Travel Theme: Silver
St. Joseph’s Oratory on Mount Royal in Montreal is the largest church in Canada, and is reputed to be the largest shrine in the world. It is not a cathedral, but a church for pilgrims, with 283 steps leading up … Continue reading
Posted in Photo Challenges Tagged kayaking, Montreal, photography, photos, Silver, Weekly Travel Theme 9 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.