- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
Daily Archives: January 26, 2014
I don’t have to travel far to find images of wood… one of my beloved’s hobbies is wood working. In fact, one of the most daunting “gotta have’s” in our search for a retirement home was an adequate woodshop. Here … Continue reading
Merriam-Webster defines juxtaposition as: the act or an instance of placing two or more things side by side; also : the state of being so placed… In the continuing saga of the renovation of our future retirement home, here are some additional … Continue reading