The Retiring Sort
Join 1,163 other subscribers
- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
May 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Caregiving
Responsible Family Member: Handle with Care
My sister and I first learned caregiving skills with dolls and pets when we were kids. Then we cared for our children (and our husbands as well). More recently, our parents have been the loved ones requiring some form of assistance or … Continue reading
Posted in Caregiving, Family, Financial Issues, Giving Back, Health Issues, Information Tagged aging, Assisted living, Caregiver, Caregiver Support, Caregiving, change, choices, Elderly care, family, Health, Health Insurance, lifestyle, Nursing home, Parents, Respite care, Senior Health, stress 12 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.