- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
November 2019 S M T W T F S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: stress
Today’s the day! My beloved is not travelling overseas for a few weeks, we have our 24-Day Challenge products, and we’ve hit the grocery store with a clear and limited focus! The Challenge is just that – not just because … Continue reading
One of my retirement resolutions is to get better control of my health. This includes sleep, diet, exercise – the whole shootin’ match. The sleep is better already, now that I don’t wake up several times each night, thinking I’ve … Continue reading
My sister and I first learned caregiving skills with dolls and pets when we were kids. Then we cared for our children (and our husbands as well). More recently, our parents have been the loved ones requiring some form of assistance or … Continue reading