The Retiring Sort
Join 1,163 other subscribers
- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
March 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Oahu
Hawai’i Travelogue, Part 1 – Oahu
For forty years, my beloved and I talked about going to Hawaii. Finally, we were able to go last Fall. We figured we would treat ourselves to this big vacation while we were both working, Hawaii is probably one of the most … Continue reading
Posted in Recreation, Travelogues Tagged Arizona Memorial, Hawaii, Honolulu, lifestyle, Oahu, Pearl Harbor, photos, Sunset Beach, Travel, Waikiki, Waimea Valley 30 Comments
Travel Theme: Rhythm
The WheresMyBackpack? Travel Theme Challenge this week is Rhythm. Capturing a sense of sound and rhythm in photos is an interesting challenge. From our travels in the past few years, here are my rhythmic memories: 1) The drone of the … Continue reading
Posted in Photo Challenges Tagged China, Hawaii, lifestyle, Oahu, Olympics, Photo Challenges, photography, photos, postaday, postaweek, recreation, Scotland, Scottish Highlands, Travel 24 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.