The Retiring Sort
Join 1,163 other subscribers
- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
March 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Insurance
Countdown to My New Life
Four more days…. that’s all that’s left of my career. I had other jobs before I started down this path, but I started as a temp in an insurance office in 1974, and signed on full-time in 1975. I briefly tried something else, … Continue reading
Posted in Family, Giving Back, Recreation, Retirement itself, Ruminations Tagged blogging, choices, Employment, family, Insurance, lifestyle, moving on, recreation, retirement, stress 6 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.