- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
February 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Tag Archives: reflections
When I’m walking on city streets, I’m generally focused on where I’m going, avoiding other pedestrians, and making crossings safely. When I drive on city streets, I’m similarly preoccupied, and I rarely look above the first floor of any buildings. … Continue reading
As part of my retirement theme, I’ve decided to offer a weekly Thursday “Future Challenge” to get people of all ages thinking in general about their futures and/or retirement. Each challenge will follow a post of my own on the same … Continue reading