The Retiring Sort
Join 1,163 other subscribers
- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
March 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: future
Facing the Future and Enjoying the Passage of Time
The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time Any fool can do it There ain’t nothing to it Nobody knows how we got to The top of the hill But since we’re on our way down We might … Continue reading
Posted in Photo Challenges, Retirement itself, Ruminations Tagged aging, change, future, lifestyle, postaday, retirement planning, Time, Weekly Travel Theme 23 Comments
Future Challenge – 2013 Steps to Dream Fulfulment
As part of my retirement theme, I’ve decided to offer a weekly Thursday “Future Challenge” to get people of all ages thinking in general about their futures and/or retirement. Each challenge will follow a post of my own on the same … Continue reading
Posted in Future Challenges Tagged future, lifestyle, reflections, Resolutions 5 Comments
Future Challenge – Change is a Bummer
Last week I offered the first of these challenges. I’m hoping that if you’re visiting this blog, you have at least a passing interest in retirement and the lifestyles it can bring. No matter how old you are, I’d like to challenge … Continue reading
Posted in Future Challenges, Retirement itself, Ruminations Tagged aging, change, choices, Diet, future, lifestyle 17 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.