The Retiring Sort
Join 1,163 other subscribers
- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
June 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: Social Media
Instant Connections and Communications – Taking the Good with the Bad
Posted on September 18, 2012 by The Retiring Sort
May you live in interesting times As I sat in my 6th grade classroom, making every appearance of listening to the Social Studies lesson of the day, my peripheral vision caught a folded piece of notebook paper making a dangerous … Continue reading →
Posted in Blogging, Ruminations, Writing Challenges | Tagged cell phone, DPchallenge, electronic communications, email, Social Media, texting | 102 Comments
Mind the Gap – Olympic Coverage
Posted on August 16, 2012 by The Retiring Sort
The question of how social media affected my enjoyment of the 2012 Olympics is easy to answer: Not much at all. I’m on Facebook because that’s how our family shares photos and generic news, and I use LinkedIn to stay in … Continue reading →
Posted in Writing Challenges | Tagged DPchallenge, Olympics, photos, postaday, postaweek, Social Media | 15 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.