- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
Daily Archives: February 28, 2013
Challenge #12 If you’re reading this, you connect to the internet somehow. Technology offers us a wonderful variety of entertainment, communication, and educational outlets. Over time, my beloved and I have accumulated two PC’s, two laptops, an e-reader/tablet and two … Continue reading