- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
Daily Archives: March 16, 2013
Somehow when we travel, everything seems brighter, landscapes more spectacular, and foliage greener. St. Patrick’s Day is the “greenest” day of the year, so in honor of the day, here are some green images from our travels… “The Mound” and … Continue reading