- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
Daily Archives: March 28, 2013
Challenge #16 In the spirit of the start of Spring last week, Easter, and the first anniversary of my retirement this week, I’ve thinking about fresh starts and what we do with them. One of the things people tend to … Continue reading
This time last year, I was counting down to retirement in hours, and had recently started blogging. I had great aspirations, and as I look back at what they were, I’m doing well on some of my goals… not so well … Continue reading