Join 1,163 other followers
- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
Daily Archives: March 21, 2013
Challenge #15 This is a follow up to last week’s question about who we trust with our health if we can’t make those decisions. For our aging population, there’s something else that may need management, – their finances. Older people … Continue reading
Caregiving for an older person has so many aspects. There are physical and health issues. There are housing and recreational needs. And then there are the bills. I’ve been through this with three parents now – my own two and my … Continue reading