- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
Daily Archives: March 7, 2013
Challenge #13 Some of my friends have made the comment that they aren’t sure what they’ll do with themselves when they retire. I’ve always maintained that time is like closets – we fill what we have – and not always … Continue reading
It’s Lent – in fact we’re almost halfway through it. Both my parents and all four of my grandparents were Protestants, most of them actively practicing their faith and attending church services as long as they were physically able. But when … Continue reading