Join 1,163 other subscribers
- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
Daily Archives: April 4, 2013
Challenge #17 We all know it’s important to exercise physically throughout our lives to keep our bodies healthy. Our hearts, lungs, even our minds, depend on it. But our brains need specialized workouts beyond physical movement. As you age, what will … Continue reading
“It is a small problem merely. But a problem that will agitate the little grey cells most adequately.” – Agatha Christie’s Poirot in The Incredible Theft Lately I’ve noticed a lot of television commercials for the Luminosity website. Like brainHQ, BrainCurls.com, … Continue reading