- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
Daily Archives: May 10, 2013
It’s been warming up (although we have frost warnings in our forecast again!), and it’s time to turn our thought to the lovely sounds of sand on surf, or the lapping of water against the side of the kayak. I … Continue reading
Challenge #21 It’s been a crazy week – way more things to do than hours to do them in, so I’m a tad late, and maybe that’s a sign that I need to slow down and kick it old school … Continue reading
Back in the days when people kept secrets, and privacy was guarded preciously, people kept personal journals. Some kept diaries, which were even more private. High School girls bought little books with locks on them and recounted the whimsy or … Continue reading