The Retiring Sort
Join 1,163 other subscribers
- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
Daily Archives: May 19, 2013
Weekly Photo Challenge: Escape
I can think of of many places to which I love to escape… northern New England, the Scottish Highlands, Hawaii, even just our local rivers, ponds, and hiking trails, or the pages of a book. Still, when I heard this week’s … Continue reading
Posted in Photo Challenges Tagged escape, lifestyle, photography, photos, postaday, postaweek 26 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.