The Retiring Sort
Join 1,163 other subscribers
- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
Daily Archives: May 16, 2013
Future Challenge – What’s Your Legacy So Far?
Challenge #22 I’m pretty much the family archivist for my own family, and for my husband’s. I’m what I (almost kidding) call a digital packrat. I have three kinds of family tree software and a portable hard drive full of … Continue reading
Posted in Future Challenges Tagged family, Legacy, lifestyle, Memories 12 Comments
Sharing My Scots Gaelic Heritage
One of my grandsons is a cub scout. His pack is working on a “Heritage” project to earn a belt loop and a pin. The gist is that each scout must learn about where his family came from, choose a … Continue reading
Posted in Family, Ruminations Tagged Ancestry, family, Family History, Family Tree, Gaelic, Genealogy, lifestyle, Memories, photography, Scotland 16 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.