The Retiring Sort
Join 1,163 other subscribers
- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
March 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Blogosphere
100 Posts and Counting
This is a big milestone for me. This is my 100th post on The Retiring Sort. In the ten months since I started this blog I’ve learned a lot about blogging. I really knew almost nothing before that. Before I … Continue reading
Posted in Blogging, Ruminations, Writing Challenges Tagged Blogosphere, change, DPchallenge, Focus, lifestyle, retirement, retirement planning 63 Comments
The Blogosphere – A Generous, and Slightly Random, Community
I never imagined I’d undertake blogging when I first heard about it years ago. (Of course, I never thought I’d be retired, either!) I like to write, but I never felt I was that good at it. My mother was … Continue reading
Posted in Blogging, Ruminations Tagged blogging, Blogging Awards, Blogosphere, choices, family, Kreativ Blogger Award, lifestyle, Parents, Photo Challenges, postaweek, Time, Versatile Blogger Award, WordPress 21 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.