- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
September 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: Blogosphere
This is a big milestone for me. This is my 100th post on The Retiring Sort. In the ten months since I started this blog I’ve learned a lot about blogging. I really knew almost nothing before that. Before I … Continue reading
I never imagined I’d undertake blogging when I first heard about it years ago. (Of course, I never thought I’d be retired, either!) I like to write, but I never felt I was that good at it. My mother was … Continue reading