The Retiring Sort
Join 1,163 other subscribers
- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
June 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: Time
Future Challenge – Enjoying the Fun Stuff
Challenge #16 In the spirit of the start of Spring last week, Easter, and the first anniversary of my retirement this week, I’ve thinking about fresh starts and what we do with them. One of the things people tend to … Continue reading
Posted in Retirement itself Tagged hobbies, lifestyle, Time 11 Comments
Facing the Future and Enjoying the Passage of Time
The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time Any fool can do it There ain’t nothing to it Nobody knows how we got to The top of the hill But since we’re on our way down We might … Continue reading
Posted in Photo Challenges, Retirement itself, Ruminations Tagged aging, change, future, lifestyle, postaday, retirement planning, Time, Weekly Travel Theme 23 Comments
The Blogosphere – A Generous, and Slightly Random, Community
I never imagined I’d undertake blogging when I first heard about it years ago. (Of course, I never thought I’d be retired, either!) I like to write, but I never felt I was that good at it. My mother was … Continue reading
Posted in Blogging, Ruminations Tagged blogging, Blogging Awards, Blogosphere, choices, family, Kreativ Blogger Award, lifestyle, Parents, Photo Challenges, postaweek, Time, Versatile Blogger Award, WordPress 21 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.