- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
October 2019 S M T W T F S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Time
Challenge #16 In the spirit of the start of Spring last week, Easter, and the first anniversary of my retirement this week, I’ve thinking about fresh starts and what we do with them. One of the things people tend to … Continue reading
The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time Any fool can do it There ain’t nothing to it Nobody knows how we got to The top of the hill But since we’re on our way down We might … Continue reading
I never imagined I’d undertake blogging when I first heard about it years ago. (Of course, I never thought I’d be retired, either!) I like to write, but I never felt I was that good at it. My mother was … Continue reading