The Retiring Sort
Join 1,163 other subscribers
- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
March 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Money
What’s Going on with Social Security?? – Part 1
Posted on May 30, 2012 by The Retiring Sort
In the game of Financing Retirement, our sources of Money In aren’t as flexible as they were during our working years.. For example, two possible sources of income in the US have important rules governing when they are available, and … Continue reading →
Posted in Finances, Financial Issues, Information, Retirement itself | Tagged 401K Accounts, Affording Retirement, Benefits, Finances, Financial Planning, IRA accounts, lifestyle, Medicare, Money, retirement, retirement planning, Senior finances, Social Security, Social Security Administration | 8 Comments
Thank You for Playing Our Game: Finding the Finish Line
Posted on May 23, 2012 by The Retiring Sort
Welcome to my exciting new board game, Financing Retirement! This game is for one or two players, and includes dice and two stacks of cards to draw from – Money In, and Money Out. The goal is to have a … Continue reading →
You must be logged in to post a comment.