- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
January 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Social Security
So, I’m back to my game of Financing Retirement. The Money In half of the equation doesn’t start when we turn fifty or sixty. The things we do all through our adult lives will set the stage for retirement planning. … Continue reading →
In the game of Financing Retirement, our sources of Money In aren’t as flexible as they were during our working years.. For example, two possible sources of income in the US have important rules governing when they are available, and … Continue reading →
Welcome to my exciting new board game, Financing Retirement! This game is for one or two players, and includes dice and two stacks of cards to draw from – Money In, and Money Out. The goal is to have a … Continue reading →