Join 1,163 other subscribers
- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
January 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Senior finances
Challenge #15 This is a follow up to last week’s question about who we trust with our health if we can’t make those decisions. For our aging population, there’s something else that may need management, – their finances. Older people … Continue reading
Caregiving for an older person has so many aspects. There are physical and health issues. There are housing and recreational needs. And then there are the bills. I’ve been through this with three parents now – my own two and my … Continue reading
Challenge #11 The way we budget our money and plan for the future necessarily changes over time. When we’re younger, we often take on some debt for education, to buy houses, or to otherwise invest in our long term goals. … Continue reading