- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
November 2019 S M T W T F S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: Financing Retirement
Challenge #24 Have you ever thought of living in another country – or retiring to one? My beloved would love to move around – getting a flat for six months or so in each of the cities and we’d love … Continue reading
Challenge #11 The way we budget our money and plan for the future necessarily changes over time. When we’re younger, we often take on some debt for education, to buy houses, or to otherwise invest in our long term goals. … Continue reading
All around the mulberry bush, the monkey chased the weasel. The monkey stopped to scratch his nose. Pop! goes the weasel. A penny for a spool of thread, a penny for a needle – That’s the way the money goes, … Continue reading
Challenge #9 When we’re young, we think we have all the time in the world to save for our later years. It seems there are always more urgent needs than saving. Besides, there are government programs that provide income and … Continue reading