The Retiring Sort
Join 1,163 other subscribers
- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
March 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Musée du Louvre
Weekly Photo Challenge: Merge
Photos sometimes merge two or more things that don’t normally belong together, yet sometimes, oddly, they fit. Our WordPress Weekly Photo Challenge is to find merged images. On a walk today, my hubby and I passed this dead tree, which … Continue reading
Travel Theme: Art
Ailsa at wheresmyback posted her Travel theme this week: Art. Since I’ve just returned from vacation, and before that been at my mom’s for a few weeks, I am just buried with things to do. So, I will take the … Continue reading
Posted in Photo Challenges, Travelogues Tagged Art, EiffelTower, France, lifestyle, Louvre, Mona Lisa, Musée du Louvre, Notre Dame, Paris, Photo Challenges, photography, photos, postaday, postaweek, Seine, Travelogues, Venus de Milo, Winged Victory 30 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.