- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
March 2019 S M T W T F S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Louvre
Some landmarks are iconic – a single image of them conjures the names of the places they represent. They become symbols of their locations… Like the Louvre and the Eiffel Tower in Paris… The Great Wall of China… Tower Bridge in … Continue reading
Maybe it’s because there’s often been chaos in my day (and in my thoughts), but sometimes I really crave the orderly. Symmetry. Simple Geometry. Architecture is one of the places where I have enjoyed many balanced forms. I’m drawn to … Continue reading
Ailsa at wheresmyback posted her Travel theme this week: Art. Since I’ve just returned from vacation, and before that been at my mom’s for a few weeks, I am just buried with things to do. So, I will take the … Continue reading