- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
September 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: Great Wall of China
Some landmarks are iconic – a single image of them conjures the names of the places they represent. They become symbols of their locations… Like the Louvre and the Eiffel Tower in Paris… The Great Wall of China… Tower Bridge in … Continue reading
We played a game with our children and grandchildren to get them to put their hands in the air when it was time to take off a shirt for bath time, or put on pajamas for bed. How big are … Continue reading
Photos sometimes merge two or more things that don’t normally belong together, yet sometimes, oddly, they fit. Our WordPress Weekly Photo Challenge is to find merged images. On a walk today, my hubby and I passed this dead tree, which … Continue reading