I’ve been staying with my Mom this week while my sister is away, so I’ve been remiss in posting – thank goodness for the weekly photo challenge!
This week’s WordPress Photo Challenge topic is “Unfocused” – meaning that the photo itself is not focused and sharp. This is a fabulous topic for someone like me. Although I really do make an effort to capture nice, clear shots, I seem to get more than my fair share of fuzzy ones. Here’s a sampling of some interesting blurs from my ample supply:
Lanterns in a shop in San Francisco’s Chinatown …..
Leaves on a tree out the car window…
Lamp post outside the Opera House – Frankfurt-am-Main, Germany…
Night-time shot of the Halema’uma’u Crater at the heart of Kilauea on the big island of Hawaii. This was not during an active lava flow – the fiery glow is the lava below reflecting on the steam - during the day the steam was white….
Tree branches on the shores of Loch Ness…
and a shot on the Royal Mile in Edinburgh
All very different and equally unfocused – and since I have clearer versions of most, I have no idea why I kept any of them!
Visit some other bloggers’ entries:
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unfocused (arindammohapatra.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unfocused (brittenasplund.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unfocused (thetaskmistress.me)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unfocused (3rdculturechildren.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unfocused (taochildseyes.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unfocused (desireeeast.wordpress.com)
- Weekly photo challenge: Unfocused (alicethroughthemacrolens.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: unfocused (elspethc.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unfocused (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Unfocused (Weekly Photo Challenge) (cardinalguzman.wordpress.com)