The Retiring Sort
Join 1,163 other subscribers
- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
Daily Archives: May 21, 2012
Meeting the Challenge – Day 11
We have survived the “Cleanse” part of the 24-Day Challenge (the first 10 days) – and now that we’ve made it through the detox, we’re moving on to the metabolism boost! We have opted to do the full 24 days, and will soldier … Continue reading
Posted in Health Issues, Health-Diet, Information Tagged 24 Day Challenge, aging, arthritis, asthma, change, choices, Diet, Health, lifestyle, NSAID, Physical exercise, Senior Health 6 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.