- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
Monthly Archives: April 2012
This gallery was originally submitted in response to a WordPress photo challenge on the theme Together – two people or other things together. It has also been entered in response to a Weekly Travel Challenge by Ailsa at Wheresmybackpack on the theme of … Continue reading
I think I was about ten years old the first time I walked through the model of the human heart at the Franklin Institute in Philadelphia, and started to understand how things inside the body fit together – my next … Continue reading
In the WordPress weekly photo challenge this week’s topic is the Sun, “in all its glory” as part of the photo composition. (Sunsets were a previous challenge.) Because I have no lens filters, these entries show mostly raw white sunlight, but they … Continue reading
One of my retirement resolutions is to get better control of my health. This includes sleep, diet, exercise – the whole shootin’ match. The sleep is better already, now that I don’t wake up several times each night, thinking I’ve … Continue reading
Word Press has a weekly photo challenge – this week’s topic is “Two Subjects,” meaning two subjects are part of the photo composition. This is my first time trying this, but I came up with a few entries. Today, while … Continue reading