The Retiring Sort
Join 1,163 other subscribers
- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
Daily Archives: May 10, 2012
My (Retired) Life so Far
Well, it’s been six weeks since I bid farewell to my job… so I’m thinking it’s time to take stock of what I’m doing with myself. I’ve spent about a third of the time so far visiting with my mom … Continue reading
Posted in Retirement itself, Ruminations Tagged aging, archiving photos, change, choices, Diet, family, Health, home movies, lifestyle, photo albums, photos, retirement, Senior Health 9 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.