The Retiring Sort
Join 1,163 other subscribers
- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
Daily Archives: June 9, 2012
Weekly Photo Challenge: Friendship
The new WordPress Weekly Photo Challenge is Friendship. There are all kinds of friendships. Some pop up at school or work, and last until our lives diverge. But the best friendships are the ones that stand the tests of time. … Continue reading
Posted in Photo Challenges Tagged family, Friends, lifestyle, Photo Challenges, photography, photos, postaday, postaweek, Weekly Photo Challenge: Friendship 52 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.