The Retiring Sort
Join 1,163 other subscribers
- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
Daily Archives: June 16, 2012
Travel Theme: Secret Places
Each week, our friend Ailsa at Wheresmybackpack posts a Travel Theme challenge to bloggers. This week’s topic is really interesting: Secret Places. She has challenged us to share spots others may not know about, that are special to us for … Continue reading
Posted in Photo Challenges, Travelogues Tagged Arlington National Cemetery, Boston, cemeteries, Edinburgh, memorials, Pearl Harbor, Philadelphia, photography, photos, postaday, postaweek, Travel 36 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.