The Retiring Sort
Join 1,163 other subscribers
- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
Daily Archives: June 20, 2012
Weekly Photo Challenge: Close
On Friday, WordPress published their Weekly Photo Challenge: Close. The photos for the week should reflect proximity between people, places, or things. I’ve had a hectic week, and this is the first chance I’ve had to sit and think about … Continue reading
Posted in Photo Challenges, Ruminations Tagged blogging, Photo Challenges, photography, photos, postaday, postaweek, Weekly Photo Challenge: Close 42 Comments