The Retiring Sort
Join 1,163 other subscribers
- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
Daily Archives: September 8, 2012
Seeing Red – Autumn is Coming!
On the weekends, my beloved and I try to take at least one nice long walk together (meaning more than just to the end of the street and back.) We’ve been doing 3- to 6- mile stretches, most often on … Continue reading
Posted in Photo Challenges 47 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.