The Retiring Sort
Join 1,163 other subscribers
- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
Daily Archives: September 23, 2012
I unfortunately wasn’t home on Friday to do a “white” post in honor of the UN’s International Day of Peace. I know I’m late for the day, and early for the season, but there is nothing more quietly peaceful to … Continue reading
Posted in Photo Challenges Tagged Peace, photography, photos, UN International Day of Peace, Weekly Travel Theme, White 32 Comments