The Retiring Sort
Join 1,163 other subscribers
- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
Daily Archives: September 30, 2012
Bathing in the Glow of the Forest – Walking the Air Line Trail
This is the forest primeval. The murmuring pines and the hemlocks, Bearded with moss, and in garments green, indistinct in the twilight, Stand like Druids of old, with voices sad and prophetic, Stand like harpers hoar, with beards … Continue reading
Posted in Health Issues, Health-Diet, Recreation, Travelogues Tagged Airline Trail, Hiking, lifestyle, photos, Physical exercise, Rails-to-Trails Conservancy, Walking 30 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.