The Retiring Sort
Join 1,163 other subscribers
- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
Daily Archives: September 28, 2012
Taking Care of Business… Some Thank You Notes
I am a little overwhelmed and very appreciative – I’ve been nominated for a number of great blogging awards over the past months. I wanted to do the acceptance posts properly, so I’ve been pitifully slow about it. I apologize. It … Continue reading
The Autumn Leaves… Fabulous Foliage
We’ve lived most of our married life in either Upstate New York or New England – two of the première areas for Autumn “leaf-peeping.” We love our Autumn leaves. In the Winter, only the last vestiges of leaves remain. Oak … Continue reading
Posted in Photo Challenges, Ruminations Tagged Autumn, Foliage, Leaf-Peeping, lifestyle, nature, photography, photos, Seasons, Weekly Travel Theme 53 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.