The Retiring Sort
Join 1,163 other subscribers
- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
Daily Archives: September 1, 2012
Cultivating a Disciplined Free Spirit
Is it responsible to be a truly free spirit? Flying like a kite, mindless of anything but the currents that carry us to the next adventure? Even a kite is tethered to a string. Without the resistance pulling on that … Continue reading
The Heart of the Highlands
O ye’ll tak’ the high road, And I’ll tak’ the low road, And I’ll be in Scotland afore ye…¹ For my monthly travelogue, I’ll finish up our 2010 trip to Britain with our … Continue reading
Posted in Recreation, Travelogues Tagged Great Glen, lifestyle, Loch Ness, photography, photos, Scotland, Scottish Highlands, Trossachs 16 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.