- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
Daily Archives: October 17, 2012
“The yearly Līgo celebration happens every summer solstice in Latvia. At this time we adorn our heads with Līgos of flowers, oak leaves, grasses and plants. We join circles around bonfires and celebrate life, and our appreciation of each other.”* … Continue reading