The Retiring Sort
Join 1,163 other subscribers
- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
Daily Archives: October 2, 2012
To Every Thing There is a Season…
Maybe it’s that I’m retired and have time to think about these things. Maybe it’s that my mom, the last of my kids’ grandparents, passed away this year. Maybe it’s that it’s a gray Autumn day, and I’m feeling it … Continue reading
Posted in Family, Retirement itself, Ruminations, Writing Challenges Tagged aging, change, DPchallenge, Ecclesiastes, family, lifestyle, photos, postaweek, Seasons, Senior Health 52 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.