- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
Daily Archives: October 13, 2012
We moved back to New England about twelve years ago, and every year, we’ve talked about going to the “Big E” – the Eastern States Exhibition. It’s like a State Fair times six. For two weeks in September, the town … Continue reading
My Dad always quoted the old proverb, “If a thing is worth doing, it’s worth doing well.” So that’s my excuse. I’ve received a few very nice specialized award nominations recently, and have been taking my sweet time to … Continue reading