The Retiring Sort
Join 1,163 other subscribers
- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
Daily Archives: October 13, 2012
New England On Display – The Eastern States Exposition
We moved back to New England about twelve years ago, and every year, we’ve talked about going to the “Big E” – the Eastern States Exhibition. It’s like a State Fair times six. For two weeks in September, the town … Continue reading
Verrrry Interesting – Specialty Blogging Awards
My Dad always quoted the old proverb, “If a thing is worth doing, it’s worth doing well.” So that’s my excuse. I’ve received a few very nice specialized award nominations recently, and have been taking my sweet time to … Continue reading
We played a game with our children and grandchildren to get them to put their hands in the air when it was time to take off a shirt for bath time, or put on pajamas for bed. How big are … Continue reading
Posted in Photo Challenges Tagged Big, Dreams, Great Wall of China, Hawaii Island, lifestyle, photography, postaday, Pumpkins, Weekly Travel Theme 42 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.