The Retiring Sort
Join 1,163 other subscribers
- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
Daily Archives: October 1, 2012
Where the Heck are My Glasses?
I can hear my mother chuckling at herself after misplacing something, saying, “It’s hell getting old!” My mom was a very sharp 86 when she passed away, but she did occasionally give us gentle reminders us that she missed the … Continue reading
Posted in Photo Challenges Tagged aging, Eyesight, Glasses, Health, Mine, photography, photos, postaday, postaweek, Senior Health 50 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.