- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
February 2020 S M T W T F S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Category Archives: Writing Challenges
I don’t usually tackle economic or political subjects, but WordPress has presented an interesting topic this week, so I’m giving this one-woman’s-take-on-events a try. Did you know that the Occupy Wall Street protests celebrated their anniversary on September 17th? Remember … Continue reading
I enjoy writing down stories and thoughts, although I have to slice and dice them vigorously before I can share them. I tend to ramble. Retirement and blogging are giving me a chance to see if I can become more … Continue reading
“To sleep, perchance to dream – ay, there’s the rub…”¹ Oh, Will, you have no idea. We all know that sleep is a necessary thing. Adults should get seven to nine hours of sleep each night for optimum physical and … Continue reading
Two purple hand weights sit beside me on my end table. They are being scrupulously ignored as they wait for me to pick them up. They should be enjoying happy lifts into the air over my head, feeling the sweep … Continue reading