Join 1,163 other followers
- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
Daily Archives: August 24, 2012
This week’s Travel Theme from Ailsa at wheresmybackpack is Silhouette. There’s something romantic about a silhouette – the recognizable outlined shape of something, or someone, familiar. A shadow with form. The play of dark against light is always so dramatic … Continue reading